Update me when site is updated Nature Blog Network

Thursday 12 February 2015

Kolo

Last July Ross bought his first ever little dog, a cockapoo puppy, who he named Kolo. I was bitten by a Red Setter when I was a teenager and was very reluctant to have a dog, although I grew up with family labradors when I was a child. Roy's parent owned kennels, so he was very happy to have a dog.However, after much nagging and persuasion from Ross, we took the plunge! Gosh, I have to say that Kolo has turned out to be a wonderful addition to our family here at Hill Top. Having a puppy is just like having a child. She is full of fun and has fitted into a regular routine. She is always so happy to see everyone and loves helping with the animal feeding routines in the evening. We are so lucky to have so much land and she enjoys running around the lake, exploring the fields and loves to watch the pygmy goats. How could anyone not love this little dog!!

No comments:

Post a Comment