Update me when site is updated Nature Blog Network

Wednesday 12 August 2009

Millie the Fox

Hello again.
I promised an up-to-date picture of Dodo, but every time Rossi has fed him today, I've been busy doing something else, and forgot to get the picture, until Dodo was fast asleep in his bed tonight. I'll try harder tomorrow!
No sound from Millie at the hedgehog's nest, but that is a good sign, so we'll be patient and keep waiting.
Our friend Beth from the Hartland Wildlife Rescue has a pet fox (one which was rescued) and she is called Millie. I thought you would all like to share this lovely picture.
Work still continues at the CFZ, preparing for the start of the Weird Weekend which kicks off with a Cocktail Party tomorrow night. For more information on the Weird Weekend visit www.cfz.org.uk or simply type Weird Weekend into Google and all will be revealed.
More news tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment