Update me when site is updated Nature Blog Network

Thursday 20 May 2010

BRACKEN & DREAMER




















Hello again! I was hoping to bring you some pictures of Beth (from the Hartland Wildlife Rescue) with her baby badger, Bluebell, this evening, but as yet I'm just waiting to hear from Beth, so I will post those on tomorrow evening.
You may well have followed our stories of Bracken & Dreamer, the Barn Owls. They are absolutely gorgeous and we thought you would like to see our most recent photo. They are real soulmates. We have had some eggs, but no owlets yet!!
The pygmy goats, Bracken (Mum), Brando and Sasha seem to be really happy in their new home. They have enjoyed themselves out running around today, as yesterday it was a bit wet and they hate the rain - a bit like me!
Join us again tomorrow, for more Hill Top Tails. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment